Joe Robach believes that this year’s session brings good news for New York’s veterans.
In particular, the Senate and Joe Robach approved funding for the following veterans programs:
- $3.2 million for the Joseph P. Dwyer Veteran Peer-to-Peer Program;
- $800,000 for post traumatic stress treatment and support;
- $500,000 for the NYS Defenders Association Veteran’s Defense Program;
- $250,000 for Veterans Outreach Center in Monroe County;
- $100,000 for the Veterans Justice Project
Joe Robach will continue his unwavering support for our nation’s service men and women. For more information on veterans issues, contact Joe Robach’s office.